Sunday 23 September 2012

The Cake and Bake Show 2012

Held at Earl's Court London, this was the first ever Cake and Bake Show.
I only had a Saturday ticket and really wish that I got the weekend tickets because there was so much too see and do. (Not for next time must get weekend tickets!!!)
There were fascinating exhibits, with products on sale that I would never have even dreamt of. Of course, I spent way too much money then I wanted too, but it was so worth it!
The demonstrations were so informative to watch and offered some amazing hints and tips about baking with some famous faces such as Eric Lanlard, Mary Berry, Paul Hollywood, Peggy Porschen and Mich Turner plus tons of great speakers.
I didn't take many pictures (there on the facebook page) because I was too distracted by the whole atmosphere of baking products, demo's and sweet treats that were on sale.
Seriously, it was just amazing to be among the cake enthusiasts. If you bake or just love eating baked goods...GO!
Best cake day out ever! I spend over £100 on cake decorating equipment plus a subscription to Food Heaven Magazine (Lucky for me I was saving up for weeks for this)
Bake On!
Penny
p.s Totally going next year. Here I come Manchester! Definitely will be reviewing next year properly as I was way too excited
Bake On! Penny x

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...