Recipe (Adapted from Primrose Bakery Everyday by Martha Swift)
- 250g unsalted butter
- 75g golden caster sugar
- 75g icing sugar
- 40g cocoa powder
- 150g plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 150g dark chocolate chunks
- 150g white chocolate chunks
- 200g fresh strawberries and raspberries (chopped)
- 3 eggs
- Microwave/Saucepan filled with water, with a heatproof bowl on top
- Brownie tin lined with greaseproof paper
- Bowl x 2
- Wooden spoon
1) Preheat the oven to GM 4/180c/350f. Grease and line with greaseproof paper.
2) Melt the butter on the hob over a pan of hot water or microwave in the oven until completely melted. Set aside.
3) In another bowl, put the sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, flour and chocolate chunks and mix until combined.
4) Pour the melted butter into the dry ingredients, and stir (like a boss) until thoroughly mixed in.
5) Add the strawberries and raspberries and very gently fold them into the mixture.
6) Pour the batter into prepared tin and spread evenly.
7) Bake for 30-35 minutes. Allow to cool into the tin.