Thursday 14 August 2014

New Weekly Feature(s)

Now that I've got some more time, I'm going to be posting a lot more. I'm hoping twice weekly but as my job is quite demanding and with me going on holiday soon AND starting another patisserie course, it may be once a week. But hey, I'm well organised so at least once a week should be do-able. 

This is the introduction post to two brand new weekly features: Penny's Top Ten! and Fat Fridays! (Aren't you that excited? What do you mean 'no'?! GO SIT IN THE CORNER!)

Lets start out with Fat Fridays. I'm giving full credit to one of my work colleagues, Lucy Madz, for coming up with the name. (She calls it Fat F**k Fridays but since I've got a varied age range of readers, I'm keeping it clean) Once a week I'll be posting a recipe of something indulgent, yummy, and just, for one day, if you follow a healthy diet, tossing it out of the window. Here is week 1, week 2, and week 3 Fat Friday so far. Which features Raspberry Roulade, Doughnuts and French Toast. 

The second feature I'd like to introduce to you which will be making a weekly appearance is Penny's Top Ten! To break up the masses of recipes on here, this weekly feature will be a list of 10 points on any subject. I'm thinking for the first week maybe something related to a graduation since I've fully graduated like ohhh 3 weeks ago? Still haven't done a round up of it yet. But that's the joys of working full time, you don't get tons of time to blog!

Stay tuned for more in the coming weeks

Bake On! Penny x

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...