Monday 13 May 2013

Matcha Diary Days 5 and 6

Day 5:
10:30am-woke up and instantly had my first matcha with my shot glass. This is becoming a good habit. So far haven't felt any need for my morning coffee.
11am - had quick breakfast.
1:45pm - went out to finally get a new bag as my old one split. :( I did get a nice compliment saying I look "more trim". Is this the appetite reducing affects of the Matcha making itself known?
4:45pm-feeling hungry so had a sandwich but had no other snacks.
8pm- had dinner and have had no sweets or unhealthy snacks today.

Day 6:
10am-got up and went straight for the matcha without a second thought. As the days goes on it gets easier to take.
11:15am- had a poached egg and 2 bacon rashers (hairy biker recipe from this book)
12:45pm - Starting my journey back to London. My ferry to Portsmouth. No hunger pangs. I have had a hot chocolate on the way but I fancied something hot.
2pm- feeling focused and my mind is calm on my way home.
4pm- got home ok and had a sandwich for a snack.
6pm- just finished my pastry time plan for my assessment tomorrow. Time for dinner!

Still fancy that 15% off tea at teapigs ? Put BLOGGERS12 into the checkout!
Bake and Drink on!

Bake On! Penny x

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...