Monday 8 September 2014

Monday Catch-Up:Back to Reality

Sorry about missing last weeks Monday Catch-Up. There was a good reason for it. I was sunning myself up in Tenerife with my boyfriend and he (and I) both wanted a tech break for the week. I was lucky that I had pre-written some of the blog posts in the week before 1,2,3 so all I needed to do was hit publish. 

The holiday was great by the way, thanks for asking. We packed lots in for a short space of time including Loro Parque, Siam Park, Royal Delphin Cruise and lots of walks by the beach. I came back lightly tanned and a bit burnt. I guess that's the price you pay when you have an 'English rose' complexion.

Getting back from holiday is very exciting too. Not because I have fun getting questioned by customs or anything like that, but because I've got 2 more adventures to look forward too. Firstly, I've moved in with my boyfriend of 3 and 1/2 years, which is exciting and scary at the same time. What strange habits does he have? Does he get freaked out by the many, many, many sauces I have? Who's going to do the washing up?! I'm sure its going to be hard but also fun, for both of us. I'll have to keep you posted on how we get on. 


The second adventure is that I'm starting a new pastry course at college. As most of you know I've graduated uni now so, for me, going BACK to college, is kind of a step backwards. I should be going into a graduate job or full time job like many other of my uni peers, but I decided to take the chance, improve my patisserie skills further and follow my dream. Even if its kind of scary, meeting new people and starting from fresh in a new area. 

I always like to think everything happens for a reason and it all works out in the end. Hopefully our oven works so I can still bake and post some tasty treats on here.

Are you going on any adventures? 

Bake On! Penny x

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...