Monday 15 September 2014

Monday Catch Up: New Beginnings (it sounds epic right?)


Its been a little over a week since I've moved in my flat with my boyfriend. We've been getting on pretty well. I mean its going really well. Its a little surreal that we've finally moved in, like a proper couple. Like a couple of grown-ups (heh... not really Penny...). I'm not sure what to really write here because, and I know its cliché, but its going perfectly. I'm almost expecting someone to come in and burst the coupley bubble. I'm so happy and I think Robs pretty happy too. Well, he should be, hes living with a pastry chef in training!

Speaking of cheffing, I've just started my pastry course. On the first day my stomach was a concoction of excited and very intimidated. The other trainee's are really qualified and are so creative,talented and they are so friendly. Like amazingly lovely. I think its sort of jittery nerves and the fear of I'm not good enough. Is that normal? Do any of you readers get like that? I think nerves are normal. I don't think I would be human if I didn't worry. 
After that first day, I've walked away with my head held high with more friends,the talk of going to cook in a restaurant, trips to Paris and learning alot of gastro-delights. I'm thrilled and really excited. Its going to a great ride, will you join me in it?

That's it for this weeks Catch-up Monday. Stay tuned for next weeks instalment.


Bake On! Penny x

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...